Nimbus Unicycles lightest disc hub is designed specifically extremely lite mountain (no jumping) and road riding. We engineered the hub out of billet aluminum to make a strong, simple 1 piece hub. In today's market the demand for ride specific components benefits the rider to have the best weight to durability possible.
- ISIS spline is strong and creak free
- Machined from a single billet of hardened 7075 aluminum.
- Wide flange spacing for increased wheel strength.
- Flanges are dished to give the spokes optimum strength
- 2 x M12 x 1.0, 16mm long ISIS bolts
- Sealed, 42mm bearings with standard 125mm spacing
- 36 spoke holes
- Comes with pair of ISIS spacers.
- Weighs: 380g (inc. bearings, bolts and spacers)
- Hub flange width centre to flange (disc) = 29.5mm
- Hub flange width centre to flange (non disc) = 49.5mm
- Hub flange Diameter (D) = 55.8mm
- Hub hole Diameter (S) = 2.8mm