Nimbus Unicycles lightest hubs are designed specifically for freestyle, flat and road riding. We engineered the hub out of billet aluminum to make a strong, simple 1 piece hub. In today's market the demand for ride specific components benefits the rider to have the best weight to durability possible.
Should you want to build the wheel, here is a link to the spoke calculator so you can find the correct spoke length you need.
- Hub: ISIS Drive interface, Aluminum AL7075 spindle
- Bearings: 42mm
- Weight: Super light construction - 0.72 lbs. or 327g
- Bolts: 2 x M12 x 1.0, 16mm long ISIS bolts
- Spacers: 2 x 5mm crank spacers
- Bearing pitch: 92mm (100mm is industry standard)
- Flange Width: 60mm
- Spoke Hole PCD: 56mm
- Please see our spoke calculator for this information
- Note: this hub will not fit in a standard unicycle frame without adaption.