Thank you for your interest in being part of Unicycle.com as a Sponsored Rider. Being a sponsored Rider for Unicycle.com is a great honor and responsibility.
We offer 2 types of sponsorships:
- Ambassador Sponsorship
- Nimbus or Impact Team Sponsorship
- Must be over the age of 16.
- Must be known by and respected by your unicycle peers.
- Must be active in the unicyclist community.
- Must be familar and active on social media.
- Yearly sponsorship only, All must reapply.
- UDC can terminate the contract if the rider misrepresents any information on their application.
- UDC can terminate the contract if the rider is not fulfilling requirements.
- Rider can terminate the contract if they feel they cannot fulfill the requirements. ￼
- Rider must wear company sponsored apparel while competing at major events they are sponsored for i.e. (if trials is their discipline in riding, they should be wearing a UDC or Nimbus brand apparel during the competition) Freestyle is the only exception to this rule, but warm up should be in sponsored apparel. Sponsored Apparel should be worn while accepting awards and photo sessions.
Rider must be active in 2 of the following: Making videos and posting photo's on Facebook, Instagram, Unicyclist forum, and Twitter.
- Videos should have the rider wearing sponsored apparel, riding on sponsored branded unicycle, wearing safety gear as well to show new riders that safety is important.
- Social Media posts should support Unicycle.com, Nimbus or Impact whenever possible.
- Posting to the Unicyclist forum should show the rider supporting the components of the Unicycle.com, Nimbus or Impact.<
- Riders are expected to participate at Nationals in the discipline they are sponsored for in the country or close to the country they live in.
We like creativity so we will leave this up to you. Your submission should answer the following:
- What type of riding style are you applying for.
- How active are you on social media and list them.
- Bio of your unicycle life, age, why you started riding, what tricks or distances are you working on.
- What will you do to help promote Unicycle.com, Nimbus and Impact.
- Submit a video of your riding and skillset.
Benefits To Sponsored Team or Ambassador Rider:
- Unicycle.com, Nimbus or Impact apparel.￼
- Special pricing on unicycles and parts - Warning: Special pricing will NOT be disclosed or shared with others or contract will be terminated!
- Incentive Program to earn points to use for free equipment.
I hope these tips are useful to figure out whether sponsorship is for you. Try not to take it too seriously. No matter how much you love it, it’s really just fun to ride. In the end, the only thing that truly matters is representing unicycling as a whole while you ride. Kris Holm was the world’s first sponsored mountain unicyclist. He has been sponsored by Norco, Roach, Arcteryx, Riders Eyewear, Five10 and Horny Toad Activewear.