For those that find the 36" wheel a little more than they bargained for as far as control and ability to navigate in a crowd. For those who find the 29" wheel not able to cover the distance as quickly as you desire, this is the size for you! The Nimbus Oracle 32" unicycle gives you the ability to travel fast on roads while not having the large rolling mass of the 36" wheel to handle.
Note: Michigan Tested, Mother approved!
- Saddle: Nimbus (black/grey) with front lift handle and brake mount
- Seat post: 25.4mm x 300mm aluminum, welded rectangular mounting bracket
- Seat post clamp: Nimbus (grey) double quick release, aluminum, 31.8mm
- Frame: Nimbus Oracle 32" (black) 6000 series aluminum with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings, welded I.S. disc brake mount
- Hub/axle: Nimbus 36H aluminum disc ISIS Hub 125mm center bearing to center bearing
- Spokes: 14G. stainless black (Disc side 316mm 3x Non-disc side 318mm 3x) with silver nipples
- Rim: Nimbus Stealth2, 32" (grey) 36H, 42mm wide, aluminum doublewall, reinforced eyelets, ERD - 658.5mm
- Rim strip: Rubber
- Tube size: Nimbus/Foss light weight 32" x 2.25"
- Tire: Nimbus Nightrider 32" x 2.25" multi surface
- Crank arms: Nimbus VCX (grey) ISIS 125mm
- Pedals: Nimbus black plastic with metal pins and CrMo axle with 9/16 threads
- Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
- Brake: Shimano Disc (black) 180mm rotor, mineral oil
- Approx. cycle weight: 14.3 lbs.