Impact’s Athmos features all of the small details and performance you'd expect to see at a higher price tag, but offered in an affordable ready to ride trials package. Durable components will give any rider confidence in choosing the best line you can ride.
- Saddle: Impact Athmos, with lift handle
- Seat post: 25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole
- Seat post clamp: Impact (white) single bolt, aluminum
- Frame: Impact Athmos (black) steel, semi round flat top, stamped bearing clamps
- Hub/axle: Impact ISIS (white) 36H, high flange, crMo spindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
- Spokes: 14G stainless black (164mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples
- Rim: Impact Athmos (white) 36H, 47mm wide, reinforced eyelets, doublewall, offset spokes, aluminum
- Rim strip: Rubber
- Tube size: Innova 20" x 2.125"
- Tire: Bike Trial 19" x 2.5". This is a specific tire for this rim. A regular 20" tire cannot fit this rim.
Why are 20 x 2.5 tires also called 19” tires?
A. When trials biking was first starting they stipulated that the rear tire must be 20” in diameter. The bike riders wanted a tires with more cushioning for their rear wheel so Monty took a 1” smaller old scooter rim and tire (which is nominally 20" in diameter) and used that instead of the standard 20" tire. To help differentiate between the two tire sizes the non-standard small rim tires are called 19".
- Crank arms: Impact Athmos (black) 138mm, aluminum, 9/16 threads
- Pedals: Wellgo Block (black) steel spindle, plastic, 9/16" threads
- Bearings 42mm x 22mm
- Approx. cycle weight: 13 lbs
Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
- Standard seatpost: Minimum - 74cm (29.1"), Maximum - 86.5cm (34.1")
- Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 62.5cm (24.6")
- These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes