The ultimate 20” trials unicycle money can buy. Featuring a lightweight 3 piece frame for stiffness. This unicycle will not fail to impress!.
- The frame is made with 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Saddle: Naomi ultra thin saddle - White with removable cover - Click Here for Replacement
- Seat post: Impact 'AllinOne' Seatpost 350mm - (27.2mm) - Click Here for Replacement
- Seat post clamp: Impact double bolt, 31.8mm black - Click Here for Replacement
- Frame: Impact 20" Impact Gravity Longneck, 6061 series aluminum with 42mm double bearing housings
- Hub/axle: Impact ISIS CrMo 36 spoke (small flanges) - Click Here for Replacement
- Spokes: 14G. stainless black (171mm in length for 3X) with brass silver nipples - Click Here for Replacement
- Rim: Impact 47mm wide, double walled, Anodized black - Replacement Not Available
- Rim strip: Impact vinyl - Click Here for Replacement
- Tube size: 20" x 1.95 - 2.125" - Click Here for Replacement
- Tire: Maxxis Creepy Crawler, 20" x 2.5" This is a specific tire for this rim. A regular 20" tire cannot fit this rim. - Click Here for Replacement
- Crank arms: Impact Eiffel Tower Cranks - 140mm - Click Here for Replacement
- Pedals: Impact 'All Bran' Pedals - White -
- Bearings: Impact 42mm x 22mm bearing system
- Approx. cycle weight: 10.14 lbs or 4.6 kg.
Posted by S_wise102 on Feb 23rd 2018
Got the unicycle because I had been watching uni-cycling tutorials and saw this unicycle come up in multiple trial competitions.I was trying to do some of the tricks with my original Schwinn (1960's) unicycle. I was being held back by my equipment, thought it was time for an upgrade. Luckily there were a ton of reviews on this impact unicycle, as a great trial/street uni. This unicycle is very strong and light. It really is a beautiful machine. I definitely recommend this unicycle. Don't like the white? Then totally go for the black. Still the white has a fresh look, and has an pro essence to it. Go for the Impact White!