The Nimbus Nightfox unicycle frame is the first of it's kind. The round crown design is great for better knee clearance and is strong by nature so it does not need extra gussets to reinforce it.
The adjustable lower legs replace a traditional seatpost so a rider with a 27 1/2" inseam can ride a 36" unicycle running 138mm cranks.
The frame will fit a rider with the maximum inseam of 34 1/2" running 138mm cranks.
Please note: different crank sizes will affect the inseam measurements.
The Nightfox is the first production unicycle frame with adjustable legs. This means an incredibly low seat height with its round crown frame which is designed for 36" unicycles. The design is aimed at the shorter unicycle rider offering design advantages that help exceed rider’s current performances.
- Size: 36"
- Length of seat tube: 0mm
- Material: Nimbus tubular steel with shadow direct mount and aluminum lower legs
- Diameter Bearing holder: 42mm (bearing outside diameter)
- Bearing pitch: 125mm (center bearing to center bearing)
- Weight: 835g (incl. bearing holders and bolts)
- Max Tire Size: 2.5"
- Comes with: bearing housings, screws, double bolt clamp and 1 shim for the 90* shadow handle bar (not pictured & not included)