Kris Holm Fusion Street saddle is designed for Trials, Street, Flat, Freestyle riding, and Distance touring for those who prefer a slimmer more "bike-like" saddle with the T-bar touring handle.
Moderate foam thickness balances cushioning with a slimmer saddle profile. Recommended for
riders wanting the front-back support of a traditionally curved saddle for all-around use.
- Foam: moderately thick, moderately soft.
- Curvature: moderate
- Riding styles: Muni, Distance, All-Around, Uni Hockey, Uni Basketball
- Stiff and strong saddle frame
- 30mm center cutaway to reduce pressure in critical areas
- Slim and easy-to-grab multi density padding
- Removable vinyl cover with velcro strip
- Saddle frame is shaped for secure side grip during tricks
- Rounded rear bumper is protective and shaped to reduce thigh irritation during tricks
- Bumpers and seatpost are secured with low profile 4mm hex bolts
- Saddle frame and rear bumper are constructed from recyclable materials
- Weight: 774 g
Super Great... with padded shorts.
Posted by Eric Hawkins on Aug 23rd 2018
This saddle is of obviously excellent quality, and well thought-out. My previous saddle was thickly padded, which was comfy to sit on, but caused chafing and numbness on long rides. This saddle targets pressure where it should be (on the ischial tuberosities/“sit bones”), but it made me sore there quite quickly, as it is QUITE firm. But I experienced zero chafing, and the saddle has an excellent feel in every other aspect, so I bought some padded biking shorts yesterday; a 4km ride this morning resulted in zero discomfort, in spite of some residual soreness from yesterday’s ride. I don’t regret grabbing this saddle at all. Just consider you may need some additional padding on your person if you’re riding distance.
A must have!!
Posted by Ferrari Mike on Jul 24th 2018
I am 58 years old and recently purchased a unicycle for exercise. After two days, I was certain that I had made a mistake as the pain from the seat was unbearable. I purchased the Kris Holm Street Saddle and the pain instantly disappeared! Only after two weeks, I am already riding one mile per day.
Posted by $triker on Sep 6th 2017
Love this saddle. It's comfy, and it has the groove down the middle, and less sweep. I would definitely recommend.