Kris Holm Fusion Street saddle is designed for Trials, Street, Flat, Freestyle riding, and Distance touring for those who prefer a slimmer more "bike-like" saddle with the T-bar touring handle.
Moderate foam thickness balances cushioning with a slimmer saddle profile. Recommended for
riders wanting the front-back support of a traditionally curved saddle for all-around use.
- Foam: moderately thick, moderately soft.
- Curvature: moderate
- Riding styles: Muni, Distance, All-Around, Uni Hockey, Uni Basketball
- Stiff and strong saddle frame
- 30mm center cutaway to reduce pressure in critical areas
- Slim and easy-to-grab multi density padding
- Removable vinyl cover with velcro strip
- Saddle frame is shaped for secure side grip during tricks
- Rounded rear bumper is protective and shaped to reduce thigh irritation during tricks
- Bumpers and seatpost are secured with low profile 4mm hex bolts
- Saddle frame and rear bumper are constructed from recyclable materials
- Weight: 774 g