- Customer Service
- Contact Us
- Delivery Charges
- Data Protection
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Product Quality Guarantee
- Site Links
General Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). When items are out of stock, we will try to maintain the published price, but we reserve the right to raise or lower it, based on our replacement costs.
2. Prices exclude delivery charge, see delivery table for cost.
3. We usually ship within 24 business hours unless otherwise noted. You will be advised of any delay or if the item is not available.
4. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible after inquiring with Federal Express as to where the shipment might be located.
5. We maintain a stock of items, but we are at the whim of our suppliers; products must be subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order can not be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
Payment can be made by credit card/debit card, check or money order:
1. Credit or debit card. Payment will be debited from your account before products are shipped. Online processing is provided through Authorize.net. You deserve privacy and we absolutely will not provide any customer purchase information to any other source. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
2. Check or money order. Payment should be made to Unicycle.com and sent with an completed order description, including delivery address to:
1148 JVL Court, Suite 170
Marietta GA 30066
Please note: We will allow 7-10 days for the check to be deposited and cleared before we ship the order to you.
Our online catalog has been integrated with the online Federal Express rate calculator. Delivery charges are determined by the total dimentional weight of your order, and by the delivery location.
Please note that delivery charges do not include import duties, taxes or broker fees imposed by government customs and revenue agencies. We have no control over the fees you may be charged, and we are required by law to declare the value of each item you have purchased.
Before you select a premium shipping service (such as Fedex Priority Overnite, Fedex 2Day, and Fedex Express Saver), the chart below will help you determine which level of service you need. Fedex operates Monday through Friday and delivers packages to Home addesses on Saturday. Fedex does not count the date of pickup as day one. Day one begins the day after pickup.
We normally ship within 48 hours from the time of purchase. A typical order/shipment/delivery process:
|Date ordered||Date shipped (24-48 hours later)||FEDEX clock begins||Service level||Delivery location||Date delivered||Days elapsed since order|
|August 13||August 14||August 15||Fedex Home Delivery||Los Angeles||August 21||8|
|August 13||August 14||August 15||Fedex Express Saver||Los Angeles||August 18||6|
|August 13||August 14||August 14||Fedex 2Day||Los Angeles||August 16||4|
|August 13||August 14||August 14||Fedex Priority Overnite||Los Angeles||August 15||2|
In some cases, on standard products, we offer same-day shipping. If you're trying to get it there in time for a birthday or special event, please call us. If we can meet your deadline, we will.
We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient sales and after-sales service, but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
If you're unhappy with an item you purchased from us, please let us know. You'll find us entirely reasonable. YOU are our business! If you're unhappy we'll make every effort to correct the problem to your satisfaction. However, if all else fails, contact us and you may return the item within 30 days from the purchased date, in an unused condition, along with the original packing and sales receipt for a refund, minus all shipping and handling charges.
Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. The return shipping charges for merchandise shipped back to the customer that has been approved for an exchange or warranty will be paid by Unicycle.com. All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and all components and manuals included. All product that is returned incomplete or damaged may not be accepted. If accepted, they will require a deduction. This deduction is final. Our 30 day money back guarantee does not apply to special order items. Should you wish to return an item after the 30 days, a 20% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original purchase price of the item.
We cannot accept returns on scratched, scuffed or used items, or Videos/DVDs once opened.
Please provide the following information when returning product (we do include a return form on the back of the Unicycle.com Letter included in each order):
- Original order number.
- Reason for return.
- Name and daytime phone number
- Verify all merchandise is in the original packaging and all components, manuals and accessories are included.
- For your protection, please insure the package and use a "trackable" shipping method such as UPS or FedEx ground.
- Please send all returns to Unicycle.com at:
- Unicycle.com Return/Exchange Department
- 1148 JVL Court Suite 170
- Marietta, GA 30066
Product Quality Guarantee
We guarantee our products against any kind of manufacturing defect. If the product you purchased from us should develop such a fault within 30 days of original purchase we will repair it, exchange it for an equivalent product if available, or if you prefer, refund your money minus shipping charges. The defect must be cleared by our Warranty Department once the item has been received.
We offer a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of original purchase for all unicycles listed below:
- Beginner Series
- Trainer Series
- Club Series
- Nimbus Series
- Kris Holm Series
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects, malfunctions or failures that result from the abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accident, or misuse (including, without limitation, unicycle racing, unicycle trials, mountain unicycling, stunt unicycling or similar activities) of the above listed unicycles from Unicycle.com.
To give added value of our expertise and experience, Unicycle.com has provided hyperlinks to Websites maintained or controlled by others. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the contents of, use of, or any of the products or services offered in these sites.
1148 JVL Court, Suite 170
Marietta GA 30066