- Your I.D., emergency contact information and allergi es on a laminated card, cell phone.
- Any of your favorite snacks, gels or bars to prevent bonking and low blood sugar.
- For flat repair: 2 x tire levers, patch kit, spare tube and hand pump or Co2 inflator.
- If your pack has a water bladder in it make sure it does not have mold in the bladder or hose.
- For any other mechanicals an assortment of metric allens or allen pack (multi tool) and a pedal wrench will come in handy to keep you riding.
- It's also smart to have random bolts. Your unicycle uses 4mm and 5mm bolts. And pedal pins just in case you lose them while riding on the trail or road.
- If you plan on spending hours on the road, trail or back woods, a basic first aid kit and emergency blanket are good to have, and a light rain jacket.
Other useful things you can have with you would be a few zipties and some duct tape.
Are you prepared?
This entry was posted on September 9, 2016.