The Nimbus Flat Saddle is designed for the rider who prefers a thin saddle. The narrow foam allows the rider the ability to pull the seat out from underneath them to perform trials, street or flat tricks without the saddle interfering.
Uses a standard seat post with 4-bolt rectangular bracket at the top. Not compatible with pivotal seat posts.
- Stiff and strong saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle
- Thin padding makes it easy to grip on the side of the saddle for trials, street and flatland.
- Rounded rear bumper is protective, and shaped to be both comfortable to grab and reduce thigh irritation during tricks.
- Bumpers and seat post are secured with low profile 4 mm allen bolts (no need for a 10 mm wrench)
- Saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle are marked (PP#5) for end-of-life recycling
- 650gr./ 2.54 pounds