The Nimbus Flat Saddle is designed for the rider who prefers a thin saddle. The narrow foam allows the rider the ability to pull the seat out from underneath them to perform trials, street or flat tricks without the saddle interfering.
Uses a standard seat post with 4-bolt rectangular bracket at the top. Not compatible with pivotal seat posts.
- Stiff and strong saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle
- Thin padding makes it easy to grip on the side of the saddle for trials, street and flatland.
- Rounded rear bumper is protective, and shaped to be both comfortable to grab and reduce thigh irritation during tricks.
- Bumpers and seat post are secured with low profile 4 mm allen bolts (no need for a 10 mm wrench)
- Saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle are marked (PP#5) for end-of-life recycling
- 650gr./ 2.54 pounds
Doesn't seem to help much
Posted by Unknown on Oct 9th 2017
I was looking for something to help prevent numbness in my groin area after riding for a while. This saddle doesn't seem to prevent that but the saddle is thinner so slightly less chaffing against my thighs
Posted by Unknown on Sep 13th 2017
This seat is great for men ,as in you don't sit on your stuff
But it is a little hard
Destroy all other uni saddles
Posted by email@example.com on Aug 3rd 2017
Someone please get the mold for every other unicycle saddle and destroy it. The Flat saddle is awesome. More people would ride if they had a Flat saddle. It does not crush your walnuts and makes riding fun again
Posted by Rsully on Dec 20th 2013
Probably the best saddle I've ridden. I've always preferred thinner saddles, and its definitely thin enough to do any kind of street, trials, or any other style of tricks. Very comfortable to ride and hold, makes for easy riding. I plan to get a Kris Holm soon, and I will most likely switch the seat out for my Nimbus. Best one around.
Worth evry penny
Posted by UniSlayar on Apr 4th 2012
I hooked this bad boy up to my Nimbus gremlin trials( awesome uni) and was sturdy strong and stiff BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW