Efficiency starts at the heart of the unicycle. That's why it's crucial the cranks and hub are capable of transferring every possible watt of energy to the wheel. Lucky for you our collection of disc hubs are the best options for both road and mountain.
Should you want to build the wheel, here is a link to the spoke calculator so you can find the correct spoke length you need.
- ISIS spline is strong with a 6-bolt disc brake interface
- Tempered 4130 CrMo spindle.
- Flange material - steel and shape are designed to maximise spoke strength.
- Sealed, 42mm bearings with standard 100mm spacing
- 32 spoke holes
- Comes with pair of ISIS bolts and spacers.
- Weighs: 748g (including bolts and spacers)
- Flange Diameter: 55mm
- Hub Width (disc side): 73.2mm
- Hub Width (non disc): 38.0mm
- Spoke hole diameter: 2.8mm
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend