For those that find the 36" wheel a little more than they bargained for as far as control and ability to navigate in a crowd. For those who find the 29" wheel not able to cover the distance as quickly as you desire, this is the size for you! The Nimbus Oracle 32" Muni unicycle is built with an all steel hub giving more durability to travel anywhere you would like.
- Saddle: Kris Holm Street
- Seat post: 25.4mm x 300mm aluminum, welded rectangular mounting bracket, Click Here for Replacement
- Seat post clamp: Nimbus (white) double quick release, aluminum, 31.8mm
- Frame: Nimbus Oracle 32" (black) 6000 series aluminum with 42mm machined maincap bearing housings, welded I.S. disc brake mount Click Here for Replacement
- Hub/axle: Nimbus 36H steel disc ISIS Hub 125mm center bearing to center bearing
- Spokes: 14G. stainless black (Disc side 316mm 3x Click Here for Replacement, Non-disc side 318mm 3x Click Here for Replacement) with silver nipples
- Rim: Nimbus Stealth2, 32" (grey) 36H, 42mm wide, aluminum doublewall, reinforced eyelets, ERD - 658.5mm Click Here for Replacement
- Rim strip: Rubber Click Here for Replacement
- Tube size: Nimbus/Foss light weight 32" x 2.25" Click Here for Replacement
- Tire: Nimbus Nightrider 32" x 2.25" multi surface Click Here for Replacement
- Crank arms: KH Spirit (polished) 127/150mm
- Pedals: Wellgo (clear) plastic platform with Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16" threads
- Bearings: 22mm x 42mm - Click Here for Replacement
- Approx. cycle weight: 13.2 lbs.