Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy.
- Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration and cornering control
- Tubeless Ready
- Dual compound rubber (60a in center, 52a on sides)
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 96 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 4.0"
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5" Fat
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 30