Street: \'stråÛÒt\ - A term in unicycling used to describe a riding style mix of trials and freestyle tricks on random objects found in an urban environment such as: stairs, rails, ledges, and gaps.
The Nimbus Street Unicycle Frame is a super robust CrMo street frame designed especially for Street Unicyclists.
- Frame: CrMO
- 42mm bearing
- Reinforced seat tube
- Designed for 25.4 seat posts
- Standard 25.4 seat post clamp (28.8O/D)
- Sloped sides to clear leg and prevent knocks
- Knurled crown - ideal for stand-up tricks
- Black Powder coated finish
- Machined bearing housings
- Narrow bearing pitch - 100mm
- Weight: 710g (incl. bearing holders and bolts)
Comes with: bearing housings, screws, seat clamp.
best frame ever!
Posted by Casey Pappalardo on Jan 8th 2014
So I got this frame about 2 years ago. It has seen the worst I can offer, monster gaps, drops and Naucc 2012 and 2013. This Frame is not only strong but designed to give the rider the most comfort possible while performing flip tricks and on frame tricks. The crown is my favorite feature, it has a slight ark so you won't bash your shins and ankles while doing a simple crankflip but you still are able to scuff coast. To top it off this frame is totally bomb proof. there is no other frame I would rather ride or Compete on then the Nimbus Street/Trials frame! I look forward to purchasing a few more. ;)