The Nimbus Flat Saddle is designed for the rider who prefers a thin saddle. The narrow foam allows the rider the ability to pull the seat out from under to perform trials, street or flat tricks without the saddle interferring.
- Stiff and strong saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle
- Thin padding makes it easy to grip on the side for trials, or in any orientation for street and flatland.
- Rounded rear bumper is protective, comfortable to grab, and shaped to reduce thigh irritation during tricks
- Bumpers and seatpost are secured with low profile 4 mm hex bolts (no need for a 10 mm wrench)
- Saddle frame, rear bumper and front handle are marked (PP#5) for end-of-life recycling
Posted by Rsully on Dec 20th 2013
Probably the best saddle I've ridden. I've always preferred thinner saddles, and its definitely thin enough to do any kind of street, trials, or any other style of tricks. Very comfortable to ride and hold, makes for easy riding. I plan to get a Kris Holm soon, and I will most likely switch the seat out for my Nimbus. Best one around.
Worth evry penny
Posted by UniSlayar on Apr 4th 2012
I hooked this bad boy up to my Nimbus gremlin trials( awesome uni) and was sturdy strong and stiff BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW