Be sure to choose the correct hose length. For a general rule any unicycle with a touring handle being used you will need a 30" line, if you are running just the saddle and mounting the brake directly under the saddle you need a 18" line.
- Includes the Nimbus Brake Mount, KH Star Fighter Brake Lever and Magura Mounting Brackets to mount to frame
- 14mm master cyclinger & slave pistons offer 25% more power than standard hydraulic brakes
- Aluminum T blade levers with turbo pad wear adjuster knob
- Plastic hoses on master cylinders and cylinder to cylinder crossover
- Hose to brake lever cut to standard (30")
- Crossover hose lengthened to 10" for a 3.0inch tire
- Includes: KH Star Fighter Brake Lever and Magura Mounting Brackets to mount to frame
- Note: Brake bosses must be already on frame to install this brake.
Perfect addition to my 29" Nimbus road uni
Posted by Juerg on Oct 27th 2015
I recently got this brake for my 29" Nimbus road unicycle. It works perfectly and makes those downhills much easier on my legs! Brake modulation is nice and smooth and I got used to having a brake very quickly (this is my first uni with a brake). For the time being I installed the brake lever under the saddle with the KH Brake Mount and wound the 30" brake line around the seat post a few times. I got the longer brake line so I can upgrade to a T-Handle later. Note that you will also need the Magura Mounting Brakets to attach the brake to the frame.