Kris Holm Fusion Freeride saddle. Designed for muni, distance touring, and all-around use.
Thickest foam gives the greatest shock absorbency. Recommended for riders wanting the most
immediately comfortable feeling saddle.
- Foam: thick, soft
- Curvature: gentle
- Riding styles: Muni, Distance, All-Around
- Comfortable and shock absorbent dual density foam
- 30mm center cutaway to reduce pressure in critical areas
- Stiff and strong saddle frame
- Removeable cover with velcro strap
- Bumpers and seatpost are secured with low profile 4mm hex bolts
- Saddle frame and rear bumper are constructed from recyclable materials
- Weight: 816 g
Posted by Julian on Jan 17th 2017
Prompt service and shipping from the team at UDC. The saddle itself is ergonomically friendly for my singletrack MUni sessions, and works well for around 6 miles before I have to dismount/adjustment due to discomfort. Nothing to dislike about this product, except for maybe the premium price in relation to its Nimbus counterparts.
Kris Holm Freeride Saddle
Posted by Darrell on Dec 29th 2016
The team at unicycle.com provided quick and accurate service. The Kris Holm saddle has a good design is comfy.