The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25 inch tire is well supported by a strong yet lightweight, 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt. The external disc brake is a major advantage on the larger wheel of the KH29 because it allows wider hub flange spacing, maximizing wheel strength.
Recommended for riders wanting a versatile cross-country unicycle, downhill racing, or as an all-around muni for taller riders.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake and 180 mm rotor for high wheel strength and easy maintenance
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- 29 inch x3.25 inch Duro Crux tire (81 mm measured width) provides massive grip, shock absorbency and smooth cornering, without feeling clumsy or hard to control.
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Saddle:KH Fusion One (blue) with front lift handle and brake mount
Seat post: KH Pivotal post 27.2 x 320mm, sand blast black
Seat post clamp: KH (black) Double Bolt, aluminum
Frame: KH 29" (Signature Blue) 7005 Forged aluminum with welded IS mount. Seat tube length is 125mm, horizontal crown width of 100mm
Hub/axle: KH Spirit ISIS (silver) 36H, Forged CrMo one piece, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes: 14G stainless black (284.9mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples (277.8mm using KH-Schlumpf hub)
Rim: KH 29"/700c (black) 36H, 55mm wide, reinforced eyelets, aluminum, ERD 595.6mm
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tube size: 29" x 3.0"
Tire: Duro Krux 29" x 3.25"
Crank arms: KH Spirit (polished) 127/150mm, ISIS splined, aluminum
Pedals: Wellgo (clear) plastic platform with blue Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16 threads
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Brake: Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm rotor, mineral oil
Approx. cycle weight: 6.3kg., 13.88lbs.
This unicycle features a Fusion One saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.