The KH27.5 is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. The high volume, Duro Crux 3.25” tire is well supported by the 55 mm wide rim and feels stable and forgiving. The aggressive tread pattern grips securely in mud but, combined with a rounded tire profile, still corners smoothly on pavement, slickrock and compact dirt.
Recommended for all-around muni riders wanting a unicycle that excels for both climbing and the descent in a wide range of conditions.
- One-piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and forged crown provide “plus size” tire clearance in a slim profile frame
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake and 180 mm rotor for high wheel strength and easy maintenance
- Fusion One saddle for bike-like saddle performance with a one-piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 55 mm wide rim for high tire stability
- 27.5”x3.25” Duro Crux tire (81 mm measured width) provides massive grip, shock absorbency and smooth cornering, without feeling clumsy or hard to control.
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
Watch KH team member Ryan Kremsater ride the KH27.5 on Cypress Mountain trails, Vancouver North Shore.
This unicycle features a Fusion One saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included). Click here for more information on the saddle and click here for an important setup guide.
Saddle: KH Fusion One with front lift handle and brake mount
Seat post: KH Pivotal 27.2 x 320mm, sand blast black
Seat post clamp: KH (black) Double Bolt, aluminum
Frame: KH 27.5" (Signature Blue) 7005 Forged aluminum with machined bearing caps and welded IS mount. Seat tube length is 125mm, horizontal crown width of 103mm
Hub/axle: KH Spirit ISIS (silver) 36H, Forged CrMo one piece, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes: 14G stainless black (268mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples (261mm using KH-Schlumpf hub)
Rim: KH 27.5" Freeride (black) 36H, 55mm wide, reinforced eyelets, aluminum, ERD xxxmm
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tube size: 27.5" x 3"
Tire: Duro Krux 29" x 3.25"
Crank arms: KH Spirit (polished) 127/150mm, ISIS splined, aluminum
Pedals: Wellgo (clear) plastic platform with (blue) Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16 threads
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Brake: Shimano Deore-level Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm rotor, mineral oil
Approx. cycle weight: 14.2 Lbs