The KH24 is a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24x3” wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- One piece forged, 7005 alloy frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- Rounded fork blades and a slim (93 mm) crown to prevent bashed knees without reducing tire clearance
- One piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- External Disc Brake for high wheel strength and ease of maintenance and 180 mm rotor are now included standard
- Fusion One saddle for bike like saddle performance with a one piece forged Pivotal seatpost for high strength and easy adjustability
- 47.2mm wide rim for high tire stability while allowing for a forgiving and stable 24 x 3” wheel geometry
- Compatible with KH/Schlumpf geared hub (not included)
- This unicycle features a Fusion One saddle, a fundamentally new approach to unicycle saddle design. Correct setup is important! We recommend adding a T-bar handle for most riders (not included).
Saddle: KH Fusion One (blue) with front lift handle and brake mount
Seat post: KH Forged Pivotal 27.2 x 320mm, sand blast black
Seat post clamp: KH (black) Double Bolt, aluminum
Frame: KH 24" (Signature Blue) 7005 Forged aluminum with machined bearings caps and disc brake mount. Seat tube length is 110mm, horizontal crown width of 93mm (not as pictured)
Hub/axle: KH Spirit ISIS (silver) 36H, Forged CrMo one piece, 100 mm center bearing to center bearing
Spokes: 14G stainless black (231mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples (225mm using KH-Schlumpf hub)
Rim: KH 24" Freeride (black) 36H, 47.2mm wide, reinforced eyelets, offset spokes, ovalised holes, machined sidewall, aluminum, ERD 486mm (505g rim only)
Rim strip: Blue vinyl
Tube size: 24" x 2.7 - 3.0
Tire: Duro Wildlife Leopard 24" x 3.0" (1495g)
Crank arms: KH Spirit (polished) 127/150mm, ISIS splined, aluminum
Pedals: Wellgo (clear) plastic platform with blue Cr-Mo axial and pins, 9/16 threads
Bearings: 22mm x 42mm
Brake: Tektro Auriga SUB, 180mm rotor, mineral oil, white
Approx. cycle weight: 6.1kg, 13.44 lbs.