This Enduro helmet is perfect for unicycling. The shell has 12 vents with great coverage, durable and adjustable visor gives great coverage from the sun. A GoPro Direct mount and light mount. Inside there’s an antimicrobial liner and mesh to keep the bugs out.
Small/Medium, 54-58 cm
Large/X Large, 58-64 cm
Looking for a solid open-face helmet with plenty of protection? Look no further. This represents the latest in safety equipment from the helmet gurus in Morgan Hill, California. This particular helmet is targeted at trail and enduro riding, which means it provides both ample ventilation in addition to plenty of protection. It features Kali's Composite Fusion Plus technology -- a combination of the helmet's outer shell with the inner foam layers -- to reduce g-forces and transfer them laterally within the liner. The Maya's generously-sized visor is fully adjustable and molded with a bayonet-style mounting bracket, which works with GoPro cameras and most popular helmet-mounted lights. In conjunction with 12 vents, an antimicrobial liner and integrated bug liner, the Maya is perfect for all-day adventures.
- COMPOSITE FUSION PLUS Technology: incorporates cone shaped multi-density EPS foam for improved impact dissipation
- Uses softest density foam in the mountain bike segment, because softer is better
- Break resistant FlexyBill visor
- Integrated Camera/Light Mount. Works with GoPro, Contour, and Light & Motion
- Antimicrobial liner with integrated bug netting
- 5 Forward and 7 rearward facing vents, with deep internal channeling for ventilation
- Dual Closure Fit System which auto height adjusts
- Approximate Weight: 350g