The ultimate 20” trials unicycle money can buy. Featuring a lightweight 4 piece reinforced frame for stiffness. Impact also features 32mm bearings for extra weight savings and stiffness. This unicycle will not fail to impress!
Impact has been really busy designing the new standard setting Reagent frame. It now features a 32mm twin bearing system which can be switched out to a lighter bushing for competition use. Impact also found a way to lighten up its durable 130mm Eiffel Tower cranks. Simply put, the Reagent is the most durable flat crown Street and Flatland unicycle on the market.
- Saddle:Naomi ultra thin saddle - White
- Seat post:Impact 'AllinOne' Seatpost 350mm - (27.2)
- Seat post clamp:Impact double bolt, 27.2mm black
- Frame:Impact 20" (white) 'Reagent' flat crown, 6061 series aluminum with 32mm machined maincap bearing housings
- Hub/axle:Impact 36h low flange, ISIS crMo spindle, white
- Spokes:14G. stainless black (171mm in length for 3X) with brass silver nipples
- Rim:Impact 47mm wide, drilled, double walled, Anodized black
- Rim strip:Impact vinyl, white
- Tube size:20" x 1.95 - 2.125"
- Tire:Maxxis Creepy Crawler, 20 x 2.5 This is a specific tire for this rim. A regular 20" tire cannot fit this rim.
- Crank arms:Impact Eiffel Tower Cranks - 130mm
- Pedals:Impact 'All Bran' Pedals - White
- Bearings:Impact 32mm x 22mm twin bearing system
- Approx. cycle weight:10.14 lbs or 4.6 kg.
Posted by Rob on Jun 12th 2013
When I bought this uni i thought that the price was a little steep and i was cautious of the 19 vs 20 inch rim. I am not disappointed. The price now seems fitting and
i am incredibly happy with the 19 inch rim. After receiving this uni i almost immediately landed a 180 unispin for the first time, highly recommended.