Impact’s Athmos features all of the small details and performance you'd expect to see at a higher price tag, but offered in an affordable ready to ride trials package. Durable components will give any rider confidence in choosing the best line you can ride.
- Saddle:Impact Athmos, with lift handle
- Seat post:25.4mm x 300mm steel, welded rectangular mounting bracket, 4 hole <
- Seat post clamp: Impact (white) single bolt, aluminum
- Frame:Impact Athmos (black) steel, semi round flat top, stamped bearing clamps
- Hub/axle:Impact ISIS (white) 36H, high flange, crMo spindle, 100mm center bearing to center bearing
- Spokes:14G stainless black (164mm in length for 3X) with silver nipples
- Rim:Impact Athmos (white) 36H, 47mm wide, reinforced eyelets, doublewall, offset spokes, aluminum
- Rim strip:Rubber
- Tube size:Innova 20" x 2.125
- Tire: Bike Trial 19" x 2.5". This is a specific tire for this rim. A regular 20" tire cannot fit this rim.
- Crank arms:Impact Athmos (black) 140mm, aluminum, 9/16 threads
- Pedals:Wellgo Block (black) steel spindle, plastic, 9/16 threads
- Bearings 42mm x 22mm
- Approx. cycle weight:13 lbs
- Recommended leg length sizes for unicycle:
- Standard seatpost: Minimum - 74cm (29.1"), Maximum - 86.5cm (34.1")
- Cutdown seatpost: Minimum - 62.5cm (24.6")
- These sizes are measured from crotch to floor wearing shoes
the best for the money
Posted by Matt on Jan 10th 2017
probably the best unicycle I've ever bought at that price. It has a super rigid seat, blazing fast bearings, and a light frame. the only thing that might need to be changed in my opinion when you get it is new pedals. the pedals that come with it aren't bad, they are just not the absolute strongest.
Best unicycle ever
Posted by Luke on Oct 6th 2013
Great unicycle! It is very quality, and it is light. It holds up well also, I have done some pretty decent trials on it and it has handled very well.
Overall a good choice if you're looking for a durable light trials uni
Posted by Will on Sep 22nd 2013
I was looking for a uni for "old man trials" - learning to hop/drop off of small stuff, ride skinnies, and generally improve my muni skills. I'm not looking to do anything youtube worthy, because I have a job and family and don't want to spend time in the local emergency room. More importantly, I wanted to learn this stuff on a smaller wheel b/c falling off my 26 gets pretty painful after a while, and I don't want to beat the hell out of it while learning to do the stuff mentioned above.
So, I wanted a durable uni that would not break while I lightly tortured it, but would not break the bank either. I think this one fits the bill nicely.
It seems well made. The pressed bearing holders look a bit cheezy, but what do you want for the price? Other than that, it seems *really* solid and very well built. I was worried about the 1-bolt seat clamp letting the seat spin on hard wipeouts, but with the knurled seatpost, it hasn't budged a single time. The seat is on as straight as the day I set it.
The athmos seat is pretty comfortable for dinking around. It's trim, and a bit narrower than my KH freeride seat. It's also more rounded in profile, but the support seems nice, without crunching the family jewels. I wouldn't want to ride miles and miles on this one, though. The padding on top is a bit skimpy. But, that does make it easier to get in and out of the saddle. All and all, I like the saddle for what it was designed for.
My uni came in at 12.4 pounds, so it's not a featherweight, but it aint a torker DX either. I think it's reasonably lightweight for the money. It feels pretty snappy when pedaling and stopping too. So, no complaints there.
Overall, if you are looking for a uni that is *signifcantly* tougher than the starter 20" models, don't want to spend big bucks, and you don't need a trials uni that will survive being run over by a car, this one is a good choice. I have no regrets about my purchase.
My Brother learning some trials skills on his 20" M-Pilot Trials Uni and also his new Impact Athmos 19" Trails Uni from unicycle.com. Enjoy.
BilldaBobTrial...My Brother learning some trials skills on his 20" M-Pilot Tria...
Impact AthmosТест уницикла Impact Athmos