Hillbilly Dirt Gear Protective Shorts are specially designed to offer the ultimate in protection while providing maximum comfort.
These mesh shorts are breathable, lightweight and are worn under your regular riding clothes. The pads themselves are made of a tough EVA foam to absorb the maximum amount of impact. The extra-stiff tailbone section is specially designed to protect your tailbone from whatever Mother Nature (or Father City) can throw at you.
These durable shorts arguably provide the best protection of any hip and tailbone pads on the market and are a must for snowboarding, mountainboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking, mountain unicycling, unicycling in general bmx or just about any other extreme sport!
- Closed Cell EVA Foam
- Hard Shell Plastics for Heavy Doody (tm) protection for tailbone
- Lyrca Mesh is stretch for a snug fit but also let's the air in onto your goods
- BILLYTECH (tm) Polymer Reinforced Foam for the hips.
- Easy access velcro fly for the fella's convenience
- Drawstring & Elastic Waistband
- Extra Small: 24-28 inches Waist
- Small: 29-34 inches Waist
- Med: 35-39 inches Waist
- Large: 40-44 inches Waist