- NYC‘s Unicycle Festival rolls across New York City on Labor Day weekend. Last year‘s festival brought over 300 riders to the Big Apple and hundreds of people tried to ride a unicycle. Even more one wheeling is expected at this year‘s event.
- August 30, 2013 — Brooklyn Unicycle Day features a 13 mile unicycle ride across Brooklyn
- August 31 and September 1, 2013 — The festival‘s main events takes place on Governors Island from 12pm—5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Activities include races, competitions, exhibitions, and a variety of unicycle sports including unicycle basketball and hockey. World-famous riders will display their skills, and members of the public will have the opportunity to try one—wheel riding.
- Produced by Bindlestiff Family Variety Arts, Inc., the New York City Unicycle Festival brings together recreational riders, world-class performers, mountain and off-road unicycle enthusiasts, mono—wheel vehicle inventors, and thousands of people who have not ridden in umpteen years, along with circus enthusiasts, extreme sports viewers, and anyone seeking an unusual sight––even for NYC!
- All ages and abilities welcome.NY Unicycle Festival 411
New York Unicycle Festival is coming August 30 - September 1st!
This entry was posted on August 21, 2013.